How to create a cPanel Account from WHM Panel
When you buy a Cloud Server from us, you get a WHM panel from us. To create and manage your cPanel accounts you have to access your WHM panel. Generally, your WHM panel's URL becomes like: https://sub-domain.host-name.com:2087
1) At first, you have to search "Create a New Account" from the left-side menu list.
2) Next you have to fill up the Domain Name's details as follows:
Domain: <YOUR DOMAIN NAME FOR WHICH YOU WANT TO CREATE CPANEL>
Username: <AN 11 DIGIT USERNAME FOR YOUR CPANEL>
Password: <A COMPLEX PASSWORD THAT INCLUDES NUMBER, SYMBOL, CHARACTER>
Choose a Package: default
3) Finally click on the "Create" button, and a cPanel Account will be created for your Domain.
How to point your Domain to your newly created cPanel
1) When you have purchased a Cloud Server, we have provided you a set of NameServer records. If you have forgotten your NameServer records, please contact our Customer Care Team.
2) To point/connect your Domain to your cPanel of your Server, now you have to set the NameServer records in your Domain panel.